"Picture of Your Pet - USA" swap
This is my dog Jasper. I used a printed background paper, stamped it with paw prints, then cut out the picture of Jasper and glued it down. I stamped the words and dog bone and affixed those using foam squares so they'd stand out. I had two partners for this swap, so I made two ATCs just slightly different from each other.
"Julie Nutting Prima Doll Tag" Swap
Again, I had two partners and made each tag different.
|Prima Doll tags|
|Close up of flowers and buttons on one tag|
|Close up of top of one tag|
|CLose up of top of the other tag|
|Close up of flowers and buttons of other tag|
- I used a printed paper for the background and mounted that on acrylic paper so it would be sturdier.
- I added some washi tape to the top and bottom to add some interest and for one of the tags.
- I stamped flowers over the the background paper, but it doesn't show up well, so I don't did one.
- I stamped the two doll stamps onto paper with words printed in the background and then colored them in with Copic markers.
- I stamped the dress onto printed paper and cut out the dolls and dressed and affixed them to the tag.
- Then, I added paper flowers and glitter buttons.
- Lastly, I created the short poems and stuck those on the tags.
Poem 1: find the courage to be wonderful
Poem 2: experience yourself as a living dream