Monday, February 17, 2014

OMG, OMG, OMG...my book!

I've been tinkering with the idea of writing children's books for a while. I always felt limited and stifled by all the information out there about how difficult, if not impossible it is to break into children's literature. Well, I never thought about becoming the next JK Rowling, just an author of children's bools. I wrote and illustrated one for my 2 year old son and decided to put it into print. I can't say how exciting it is to see an actual printed copy.

The cover
Two inside pages
The back cover
 I got this one printed on CVS.com as a photo book and just loved it. The cost is prohibitive ($12 each,) so I found an Amazon company to print it cheaper (<$5) and post it on Amazon.com. I'm in the process of setting that up and will post the final results when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment