Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Cards

I attended CKC Manchester on May 2nd and 3rd and definitely got inspired to create more cards. Here are a few of my latest creations.

While at CKC, I bought a new butterfly stamp set and matching dies. Love them!
Butterfly stamps and punch from Stephanie Barnard Stamps for Life.

Best day evah...so Bostonian.

Fly high in the sky.

I also got a new penguin stamp set and matching dies. So adorable!

Penguin stamp and die cuts from Stephanie Barnard Stamps for Life with the butterfly behind the penguin.

Penguin and balloon stamps and die cuts from Stephanie Barnard.

Sometimes, less is more. I love my cupcake punch.

Last year at CKC, I bought the banner punch, but it's gotten really tough to use. Still, I like the way this card came out using the little pendants.

I made this card with a stencil I bought. First I did the background in a silver/grey and then the outline of the city in black. I really like the way it came out and I'm always looking for new ideas to make cards for guys.
 


I made these three cards when I got back from CKC using Julie Nutting Prima Doll stamps I already had. Apparently there are now smaller card-sized stamps, but I didn't see them at the vendor fair.
 

I used a page from an vintage music book.


Before I left, I purchased the envelope cutter, petal punch and hexagon punch from Stampin' Up. The hexagon has really come in handy for making a variety of cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment